Wellness and Spa - Hotel in the Arlberg region, Lech
Our “Hofbädle” is an oasis of well-being with guaranteed relaxation stretching over 180 m². Slow down with a relaxing sauna, a soothing steam and salt bath, in the vitality pool, or with our range of massages and physiotherapy treatments. Our relaxation area with rest cabins does the rest for optimum regeneration. Small and exquisite.
Our "Hofbädle", as the German name suggests, is small but exquisite: In the atmospheric ambience of our spa area, the common relaxation space becomes your personal place of well-being, which rounds off an active day in a quiet and stylish atmosphere.
Ayurvedic treatments, cosmetics, foot care, beauty treatment, hairdresser, day spa – we are happy to arrange your appointments with one of our 3 large, exclusive spa partners who are within a 2-minute walk of Haldenhof. Franz, our car butler, is also happy to bring you to your appointment on time.
- Finnish sauna with herbal infusion
- Bio sauna with light therapy
- Roman steam and salt bath
- Spacious relaxation area with rest cabins
- Treatment and massage room – classic sports massages and physiotherapy
- Vitality pool included
Foot reflexology massage
Whirlpool and hydro-flow system
Here you can see the live utilization of our wellness & SPA area.
- [Green] Low utilization - you can visit the SPA area
- [Yellow] High utilization - please wait a little longer before visiting the SPA
- [Red] Full utilization - please try again at a later time
visit s´Hofbädle Spa
keyboard_arrow_rightBinding Spa & Health Regulations
Please note, that the Sauna & Spa Etiquette is obligatory in order to make a stay enjoyable and safe.
- it is obligatory to shower before entering the spa
- entering the spa only with bathrobe and hotel slippers (no street wear!)
- use of hand desinfection before entering the spa
- shower and dry yourself well before entering a cabin (Sauna, Organic Sauna, Hamam)
- no swim wear in Sauna, Organic Sauna or Hamam, best cover is a spa towel
- always sit or lay on a towel in order to avoid skin contact
- shower before and after using the pool
- keep courtesy distance to other guest
- please respect our "Spa Traffic Light"
s´Hofbädle Spa Occupancy!
Spa is is accessible by elevator (-1) and is open from 2pm – 9pm.
On demand we will heat up the sauna cabins earlier for you. Please let us know at least one hour in advance.
In respect to hygienic rules and to other guests, no street wear or shoes are allowed.
Bath robes, slippers, bath bag with towels are provided in your room.
Please put your used water glasses on the board at the water post.
The vitality pool is not supervised – The usage is at your own responsibility.
Please note: by expericene 04:30 to 06:30 pm ist the hightest frequency in the spa to be expected
The sauna, sanarium and steam bath are traditionally used without swimming tie (wrapped in a towel) Please accompany your children!
Please allow Mom & Dad also some time to recover after 05:30 pm.
COVID19 - Advise
Sauna, Organic-Sanarium and Vitality-Pool are safe - due to technology used and high temperatures. For the Turkish-bath a waiting time of 3 to 5 minutes between users is recommended, therefore we might offer this service on request during high season periods. Please note, that only a limited amount of guest is permitted at the same time in the spa. You can check the status at any time in your room. There is a "traffic-light" displaying the current utilization!
Massage & Physio treatments:
45 minutes starting € 85
Our partner Arlberg Sport will come inhouse.
Please contact Front Desk for appointements - you will be in very good hands with our partners
(treatments will take place in house of course)
Ayureveda, Hot Stone, etc. - with pleasure we arrange your special treatments in one of our
partner spas close by.
Workout & Gym | Climbing | Bowling | Tennis
Sportpark Lech is accessable within a 4 minutes warm up walk.