Region & experience
Lech in the Arlberg region
Lech is one of the most popular holiday regions worldwide. Hospitality, long-standing tradition and the tranquillity that has been preserved for centuries attract guests and visitors around the world to the Alpine paradise which stands at between 1,450 and 2,450 metres. Lech combines both: Tradition and zeitgeist. In less than a century, the place has changed from a simple mounting farming village to a tourist centre of international reputation, without losing the authentic and unmistakable Walser character. As a member of the “Best of the Alps” family, “Europe’s most beautiful village 2004” stands for a balanced mix of cultural conservation, hospitality and progress in terms of a sustainable and intelligent tourism strategy.
Lech Card valid 14th June to 01st October 2023!
The Lech Card is the ideal ticket for guests spending their summer holiday in Lech am Arlberg With this holiday card, you have the summer offerings of Lech Zürs at your disposal. For all guests from Lech, from one overnight stay. Hikers experience the sensory vibe between humans and nature on 250 km of signposted hiking trails around Lech. Perfectly prepared and developed – our themed hikes for you (family, geology, legends, history, nature, ...) it is never boring with us!
1-2 days € 33 | 3-4 days € 52 | 5-7 days € 65 | 8-14 days € 94 | 15-21 days € 117
Free for children up to 14 years old (born 2008 or later) Senior citizens from the age of 70 -30% (born in 1952 or earlier)
- Free travel with all public summer mountain railways in Lech and Warth
- Full mobility with the blue local bus Lech
- Entry into the Zug valley
- Attractive children's adventure programme (during school holidays)
- Family Program SAT & SUN
- Guided themed hikes (in the weekly programme)
- Guided e-bike tour
- Entry to the forest swimming pool
- One hour of bowling at sport.park.lech
- Entry to the Lech Museum, Walser Museum and the library
- Skyspace-Lech guided tour with lighting effects
- Discounts at Lech Card partners
(Flying Fox, InNatura, High Ropes Courses, etc.)
- Golf Academy Lech (putting green, driving range, 3 practice holes)
- and more ....
- All detail, operating times of cable cars, etc. find via below Link