Winter hiking on the Arlberg
Winter holiday in Lech
Lech Zürs am Arlberg is embedded in original nature in the midst of a breathtaking mountain landscape. Explore the surroundings on a prepared hiking trail on a winter hike through the fresh snow. You can choose from a variety of varied winter hiking trails and enjoy nature to the fullest.
Experience the cold season from its most beautiful side during winter hiking in Lech am Arlberg. The crunching snow under the soles of your shoes, the cool tingling air and a breathtaking natural landscape that is enveloped by a white blanket and glitters magically in the sunshine.
- Lech – Zürs, approx.5 kilometres
- Oberlech/Tannegg – Kriegeralpe, approx.3 kilometres
- High-altitude hiking trail"Gaisbühel", approx.3 kilometres
- High-altitude hiking trail"Zug", approx.1,5 kilometres
- Lech – Zug, approx.2,8 kilometres
- Zug – Älpele, approx.3,5 kilometres
- Lech-Burgplateau via Spitzenegg, approx.1 kilometres
- Lech-Stubenbach, approx.2 kilometres
Enjoy this fun on one of our natural ice rinks. The indoor rink is only 2 minutes walking distance from Haldenhof.
Leaving everyday life behind and relaxing – this is particularly true when snowshoeing. Clear, fresh mountain air, smooth, rhythmic movement and nature as far as the eye can see. Imagine feeling the crunch of fresh snow under your feet with every step. This stimulates all of your senses and takes you away from everyday stress.
Josef and his sleigh are part of Lech, like the old covered wooden bridge where you can find him. A nice ride enjoing Glühwein and Deer Watching, or for an Apéritf zu Zug, a must to enjoy.