Here you can see the live utilization of our wellness & SPA area.
- [Green] Low utilization - you can visit the SPA area
- [Yellow] High utilization - please wait a little longer before visiting the SPA
- [Red] Full utilization - please try again at a later time
visit s´Hofbädle Spa
For a mindful, considerate and relaxing spa experience the spa regulations are binding!
Sauna, organic Sauna, Steam room are only accessible for children accompanied by parents!
(traditional this area is used without swim wear and by use of sauna towels only!)
From 05:30 pm onwards the entire spa area is only accessable for adults!
keyboard_arrow_rightBinding Spa & Health Regulations
"The flower of the noblest mind is consideration!"
The rules of the spa etiquette are binding, because they mean exactly this consideration for other guests mean!
- Please enter the spa freshly showered, wearing a bathrobe and slippers
- Sauna, steam room and sanarium are traditionally used without swimwear, wrapped just in a towel, as this is appropriate clothing.
- Street shoes and clothing are generally not allowed in the spa
- Please always sit or lie on a towel with no direct body contact for hygiene reasons, and please no synthetic swimsuits.
- Please only use the relaxation seats dry and in a bathrobe, leaving them in such a way that the next guest would like to find it and does not have to clean up the towels or empty teaware, which must be cleared away.
- Electronic and entertainment devices, especially devices with cameras (for privacy reasons) or telephones are not allowed
- Children are welcome to use the sauna, steam bath and sanarium, but under the supervision of an adult.
- The relaxation area and saunas are no adventure playground and a reasonable volume must be maintained out of respect for other guests.
- From 17:30 we politely request that the spa area is reserved for adults.
- The Vitality Pool is not supervised - use at your own risk. The use of shampoo and shower gel is also prohibited in this area!
- Jumping is also prohibited, as the water depth is only 1.2m!
Our s´Hofbädle Spa:
- The spa area s'Hofbädle is easily accessible for you vie the lift (floor -1).
- It is available to you regularly from 14.00 to 20.00 o'clock.
- On request, of course, the spa facilities can be turned on earlier - but please let us know so we can make this possible.
- a secret bit of advice for those seeking peace and quiet - between 16:30 and 18:30 it is usually the peak time
- We will be happy to inform you at reception about the treatments and show you around the the area, however, we must do this outside the opening hours in order not to disturb other guests.
Massages & Physiotherapy Treatments:
- Please make an appointment at reception for massage or physio. We offer physiotherapeutic treatments as well as classic sport, or relaxation massages.
Our partners: Physio Grip, Physiosport Muxel and Alpine Sports - 45 minutes cost starting from € 85.-
- Cosmetic treatments, pedicure and manicure respectively are available on request (mobile service).
We are happy to arrange appointments for our guests with our partners: Krone Beauty & Spa, Burg Vital.
Workout & Gym
- There is a modern gym with all the equipment for your individual work out as well as bowling, a climbing wall, .... etc at:
We wish you good rest and relaxation!